On 15th July 2021 Together for Health in partnership with Oracle brought together IT, Data and Operational leaders from across the NHS to discuss the potential for data analytics and data science in supporting NHS leaders and clinical decision-makers to tackle the elective surgery backlog.
We asked our panel of experts about the role data science can play in addressing the elective surgery backlog:
- How will approaches to waiting list management change over the coming months and years and what new systems are required to help manage this challenge?
- What role do predictive analytics and scenario planning play in identifying operational and financial efficiencies?
- How can managers have access to real-time information to manage fluctuating demand and capacity?
- In what new ways can patients be systematically prioritised, for best outcomes?
- What role can algorithms play in identifying health inequalities and helping to ensure we take forwards the lessons of the pandemic?
To download the white paper for free, please submit your details in the form below and you will receive a copy direct to your inbox:liver a connected future for healthcare, where digital initiatives transform patient experiences.
Download White Paper
To download the white paper for free, please submit your details below.
*Fields must be completed
Follow Together for Health: