This event is designed to give you a better understanding of the core social, cultural, political, economic, commercial and environmental factors that influence health, with the goal to broaden your thinking and discover new ways to better influence Population Health in your community.
This programme is designed to provide an introduction to the Social Determinants of Health. In this 5-hour introductory session attendees will gain a deeper understanding of:
5 Key Learning Objectives
- The context of good health, rather than just good healthcare
- Evidence and connections between wealth and health
- Working with citizens to establish healthy communities
- The relationship between housing and health
- Working across silos to create healthy places