The potential to drive better health outcomes for local populations through influencing the wider determinants of health remains an untapped opportunity for many health systems today.
This programme is designed to provide an introduction to the Wider Determinants of Health. In this 5-hour introductory session attendees will gain a deeper understanding of:
5 Key Learning Objectives
- The context of good health, rather than just good healthcare
- Evidence and connections between wealth and health
- Working with citizens to establish healthy communities
- The relationship between housing and health
- Working across silos to create healthy places