By joining us for this webinar you will be alongside healthcare transformation leaders at the heart of delivering connected systems. We’ll be discussing the need for rapid transformation and the business case for investing into connected IT systems right now, as well as exploring some of the practicalities of connecting your legacy systems to enable clinicians to deliver effective care regardless of their location.
6 Key Discussion Points:
- Reviewing the scale of transformation in care setting as a response to Covid
- Making the case for why connected IT systems are an enabler to reconfiguration
- Reviewing the challenges and barriers to providing access to legacy systems for all clinical staff regardless of location
- Finding the path of least resistance to deliver rapid digital transformation
- Ensuring security across interoperable systems
- Balancing cost-effectiveness of systems investment