In this webinar, we will be hearing from transformation leaders at the heart of delivering connected systems.
We’ll be discussing the need for rapid transformation and the business case for investing into connected IT systems right now, as well as exploring some of the practicalities of connecting your legacy systems to enable clinicians to deliver effective care regardless of their location.
Discussion points include:
- Reviewing the scale of transformation in care setting as a response to Covid
- Making the case for why connected IT systems are an enabler to reconfiguration
- Reviewing the barriers to accessing legacy systems for all staff, regardless of location
- Finding the path of least resistance to deliver rapid digital transformation
- Ensuring security across interoperable systems
- Balancing cost-effectiveness of systems investment
Jonathan MurdenLead Healthcare Technologist, Citrix
Dr Adrian HayterGP & National Clinical Director, Older People & Integrated Person Centred Care, NHS England & Improvement
Justin BeardsmoreChief Technology Officer, Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust
Richard VizeDirector, Public Policy Media