This CPD certified event will help you demystify and clarify the what, the why and the how of Population Health and PHM and set you up to optimise your contribution to collaborations projects and interventions designed to improve health across identified local populations.
This programme is designed to provide an introduction to Population Health and PHM. In this 5-hour introductory session attendees will gain a deeper understanding of:
- The definition and differences between Population Health and PHM
- The importance of changing approach in the context of today’s healthcare environment
- The key steps to PHM and the role of data and insights
- The role of leaders, managers and practitioners across the breadth of public services in making a difference in population health
- Working across organisational boundaries and getting the most out of multi-disciplinary teams